SPOTLIGHT: ELLIOT GARNAUT

He is one of the hottest people to follow on Instagram right now. He’s outspoken, boisterous, hilarious, and has an enviable collection of Gucci loafers. He is Elliot Garnaut and we cannot get enough of him. Elliot is a social butterfly, calling Jesinta Franklin his BFF, he is always out and about, travelling, making us laugh via his insta story, and working hard at his career in marketing. What strikes us about Elliot is his carefree attitude towards life - you only get one life to live and you have to live everyday like it could be your last! We loved getting to know Elliot and we know you will too! Xxx The Undone Four.





How old are you?

I just turned 26 on May 2nd. It’s the most real age I’ve felt so far… trust me. I am now officially closer to 30 than I am to 20 and not remotely happy about it!! Botox anyone?
Where do you live?

I live in South Yarra.
What do you do for a living?

I work for the family business, Garnaut Private Wealth as the National Communications Manager.
Where did you go to school?

I went to Xavier College, in Kew.
What was it like growing up in your family?

The best I could have asked for. My family is brilliant. We travelled a lot, partook in amazing experiences, and were taught to think outside the box from an early age. On personalities- think season one of Keeping Up with The Kardashians meets The Osbourne’s. I come from a family that is loud, confronting, outspoken and full of life. I have one brother and of course my parents, each of us with distinctly strong and uncompromising personalities. We certainly knew how to give each other an earful. We’ve toned it down in our adulthood. I think. There is never, ever a dull moment.
Favourite trend at the moment?

Gucci Princeton slippers for sure. I just bought my 7th pair… whoopsie. Oh and I’m also really vibing on the half tuck.
Favourite Designer?

Currently I am obsessing over Balenciaga. Albeit not ALL of the stuff is my cup of tea, I think Demna Gvasalia is fucking dope and I have been purchasing quite a bit of late.
Loafer or Lace-Up?

Both! Why put a limit on the shoe collection?

Leather or Denim?

Jackets – leather. Can’t go past Acne for a killer leather jacket. I’ve also found some bloody good ones in Topman!

Pants – denim. I live in jeans. Dr Denim and nothing else in my eyes.
Sydney or Melbourne?

I grew up in Melbourne and lived in Sydney for two years. If I could have it my way I would spend my summers in Sydney and my winters in Melbourne.
Hottest Bar in Melbourne?

For a dirty drink, Heartbreaker on Russell St. Take a pocketful of gold coins as the bar has a dukebox full of 70’s/80’s classics. For something more chic, The Lui Bar at Vue De Monde.
Best Hangover Cure?

A HARDCORE yum cha session at Mahjong on Fitzroy St, St Kilda. Literally, these dumplings will make your hangy non-existent.
Favourite city to travel to?

Vienna, Austria in the winter. It could not be more charming if it tried. In the summer, Taormina in Sicily. Hands down the best European destination to laze around in the sun, eat and shop.
What is one piece that will finish off any outfit?

A great watch and a memorable fragrance.
What is one piece of advice that you would give your younger self?

“Honey you need a fucking stylist.”


You can follow all of Elliot's adventures via his Instagram - @elliotgarnaut







No comments